Call us today
01782 287 863
Now that the government has officially opened the housing market, we are working hard to follow the government guidelines regarding social distancing in the workplace to protect our customers, our team and the wider community.
For all our removal services we will ensure that:
1. All staff are briefed on the most up to date methods on how to prevent the virus from spreading.
2. All staff members will immediately self-isolate if they or any of their household have any symptoms of the virus
3. All staff will adhere strictly to a minimum of 2-meter social distancing, where possible staff should work in separate parts of the home to all customers.
4. All staff will have face masks & gloves on all removals
5. All vehicles will be fully sanitised prior to each job.
To comply with the government guidelines, all customers are required to:
1. Cancel removals & self-isolate where any symptoms of the virus are present in the household.
2. Strictly adhere to a minimum of 2-meter social distancing with our team, where possible customers should occupy separate parts of the home during both loading and unloading.
3. Inform Move My Stuff Ltd upon booking if any members of the household are part of the higher risk category in order for further safety measures to be discussed prior to the removal.